Since 1996 the premises of the former artillery quarters between Krhanice and Lešany u Týnce nad Sázavou have hosted the exhibition of the Military Technical Museum of the Prague Military History Institute. The collections currently contain more than 350 historic tanks, cannons, motorcycles, armoured military trucks and cars dating from 1890 up to the present, which can be seen in seven halls, under six shelters as well as in the open air.
The museum in Netvořice was established as a municipal museum in 1919 with the support of the municipal authority and the Club of Natives of Netvořice and the surrounding areas. It originally occupied the house no. 7 but in 1924 moved into its own building which has remained its seat. It houses a remarkable collection of Týnec earthenware and a collection of objects of applied arts and the folk culture – coins, medals, plaques and badges.
The first written reference to the site dates back to 1149 and mentions a convent of the Premonstratensians, founded in the so-called Moon Valley. The Lounovice convent was ruined in 1420 by the Tabor forces that then dominated the whole region. The museum displays findings of the archaeological research of the convent, installed in the château by the National Museum in 1981.
The Art Nouveau house no. 74 was built by the District Commercial Savings Bank from Benešov u Prahy in 1904 – 1905 according to a project of Marcel Dusil. It houses an exhibition, opened to the general public in 1992, devoted to the history of the town and its surrounding areas, regional landmarks and objects of art as well as artists who lived and worked here. The ethnographic exhibition is of special interest as it presents mainly the folk clothing and textiles, furniture, glass underpaintings, and objects of folk plastic art.