Manufactory of earthenware: Production was established in the early 90th of the 18th century - probably 1791 or 1793 - by Franz Joseph of Vrtba (1759-1830). Initially, it took place in the buildings of the Týnec castle complex . In 1812, a new two-storey rectangular building was built due to expansion of production. In 1866, production stopped and the building remained unused
Regular observations with interpretation for public are held in the Vlašim Observatory on Fridays from the beginning of April till the end of September. In the months of April and September the observations start at 8 p.m., while in the months from May to September the observations start at 9 p.m.
St. Joseph’s Adit is one of many underground workings found in the important part of the Jílové gold-bearing district – the vein zone of the Kocour valley. The older works of literature used to call it St.
The first city brewery in Benešov was built in 1872. In 1897 the brewery was bought by Franz Ferdinand d’Este. He built a whole new brewing facility to which he shifted the production from Konopiště. In that time it was one of the best modern breweries in the country. The main building is built in a typical Central-European industrial style from the turn of the centuries. This style is characterised by elementary decorations. After 1990 the brewery started using the brand name „Ferdinand“ and the whole premises became a cultural sight.
This Neo-Renaissance technical building was erected in 1917. It was designed by Jan Vladimír Hráský, together with the complete design for the water mains. It has an eclectic character with some Art Nouveau elements. The water well was in use until 1970’s when Benešov was connected to the remote water supply Želivka. The Water tower is registered in the Central list of cultural sights of the Czech republic.