V Malém muzeu techniky Jawy od Sázavy můžete vidět 70 motocyklů české a slovenské výroby, historické fyzikální modely, modely technických principů, řezy motorů, krystalové přijímače, měřící přístroje a mnoho dalších technických zajímavostí na 200 m2 výstavní plochy.
The church was first mentioned as early as in 1352. It was originally a Gothic style building and is consecrated to the birth of Our Lady. Its tower collapsed in 1845 and had to be rebuilt.
Another, younger fortress used to stand in the location of the current chateau. This fortress was probably founded in the middle of the 15th century, after the previous older fortress, located in the south-western direction from Kácov on the left bank of the Sázava nearby Soušice, became dilapidated. Due to the fact that on the turn of the 14th and 15th century Kácov was divided between several owners, it is possible that there were two fortresses existing next to each other over a certain period of time.