- wide range of cycling routes in the closest surroundings of the center
- quality mountain bikes – even all-spring-mounted
› quality mountain bikes
› wide offer of cycle routes in the surrounding area.
Water equipment rental
- free transport with a week vacation – Sázava, Vltava, Lužnice, Ohře, Berounka, Otava
- the most beautiful cataracts from the door of our center
- preferential one-day rent of complete equipment
- steady unbreakable polyethylene canoes
- daily latest news on the state of water currents, maps, mileage, route video
- caring and personal approach to guests
- biking, hiking or canoeing in the valley of the Sázava River
- programs for travel agencies and schools
- teambuilding for companies
- trips for families and small groups
- professional young guides
- first class equipment and provision – guarantee of safety
You are invited
Lovers of adrenaline sports, active sportspeople, the brave and daring looking for unusual experiences and fans of water sports looking to spice up their trip along the Sázava, listen up! You are invited to our high ropes park Bisport. You can carry yourself on a rope over the humming river and conquer two floors of obstacles over several meters above ground. Come to overcome your fears or just to take in the beautiful view of the river from the tree tops.
Týnec nad Sázavou has a very long history. Its name itself indicates that at the place where the Týnec Castle is located these days – on a high cliff above the river – there was a fortified settlement in the ancient times, the so-called Týnec (“enclosure” or “fortification” was “Týn” or “Týnec” in old Czech). There is a probable connection between the settlement and an old trade route leading from southern Bohemia through the town of Sázava and along the Kostelec Castle to Prague.