Traditional Czech cuisine, roast meat, soups, breakfast, a large selection of fried meals, vegetable salads, home-made potato salad, BUDVAR, 10% PARDAL, ECHT 11%, KOFOLA and raspberry, Moravian bottled wines, Spirits, SEGAFREDO coffee, PRIMA ice cream, Sweet desserts and cups
Food for celebrations such as:
- pork cutlets from different parts of the pig
- chicken fillets, fresh chicken meat from the DRUHAZ farm
- Turkey cutlets, fresh turkey meat from the DRUHAZ farm
- roasted knees, ducks, chickens and other roasts
- goulashes and other Czech delicacies
- smoked pork neck from our smokehouse on wood
Týnec nad Sázavou has a very long history. Its name itself indicates that at the place where the Týnec Castle is located these days – on a high cliff above the river – there was a fortified settlement in the ancient times, the so-called Týnec (“enclosure” or “fortification” was “Týn” or “Týnec” in old Czech). There is a probable connection between the settlement and an old trade route leading from southern Bohemia through the town of Sázava and along the Kostelec Castle to Prague.
Původně gotický kostel ze 14. stol. byl v roce 1755 barokně upraven a doplněn o plochostropé kněžiště. V roce 1872 byla loď kostela opatřena současnou křížovou klenbou. Dnes farní kostel.