In approximately the first half of the fourteenth century, a church consisting of a right angled presbytery and an oblong nave was built. A prismatic tower was added to the western front wall probably later, the right angled sacristy in the axis of the presbytery is even later.
Even at the beginning of the 14th century there used to be a fort in Kondrac. Příbek of Kondrac is mentioned in connection with Kondrac in 1318 and in 1363 Eliška, Maršík’s wife. In the 16th century, the fortress was reported to be empty.
The church of St. Catherine was originally built in the Gothic style in the first half of the 14th century. It underwent some alterations in 1684 and consequently reconstructed between 1888 – 1889 when the height of the nave was increased and a tower added.
A significant national heritage site has been preserved in a secluded place in a forest above a village – this is the church of Sv. Havel with an early Gothic presbytery from the first half of the 14th century. Local Squires were related to the neighbouring Yeomen of Buchov, the most famous of them being Zbyněk Buchovec. From the middle of the 18th century Oldřichovec belonged to Smilkov. In 1897 the collapsed vault in the polygon shaped presbytery was renewed and tracery to the original windows added. The presbytery has a ray effect vault with prism shaped ribs meeting in an originally circular key stone. Five Baroque statues have been preserved form the original interior.