Manufactory of earthenware: Production was established in the early 90th of the 18th century - probably 1791 or 1793 - by Franz Joseph of Vrtba (1759-1830). Initially, it took place in the buildings of the Týnec castle complex . In 1812, a new two-storey rectangular building was built due to expansion of production. In 1866, production stopped and the building remained unused
The Art Nouveau house no. 74 was built by the District Commercial Savings Bank from Benešov u Prahy in 1904 – 1905 according to a project of Marcel Dusil. It houses an exhibition, opened to the general public in 1992, devoted to the history of the town and its surrounding areas, regional landmarks and objects of art as well as artists who lived and worked here. The ethnographic exhibition is of special interest as it presents mainly the folk clothing and textiles, furniture, glass underpaintings, and objects of folk plastic art.
The Museum occupies a historic building called “Coin” located at the lower part of the square in Jílové. Until 1420 the Gothic house was a seat of the mining authority where the royal master of the mine collected taxes from miners – in gold, as well as bought gold for the king.